Monday 28 September 2015

Vallentuna church, Sweden 18.9.2015

Today I'm proud to present my first church abroad! I participated the Nordic championships for working dogs in Vallentuna, Sweden, with my dog Mervi. For the opening ceremony we gathered around this old and beautiful evangelic granite church. That's why my dogs are wearing their Finland costumes. I had very little time to shoot my photos - I didn't for example take their leash off and I'm aware that with a little more time I could have had so much better photos. I'm also sorry and disappointed that I saw some extremely beautiful small churches worth to photograph, but had absolutely no time for more photos. 

The original church was built already in 1190 and enlarged in 15th century. Vallentuna church was hit by lightning and a fire damaged it badly in 1856. 



The piece of paper tells visitors are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment